What is the Kickstart Scheme?
The Kickstart Scheme is a six-month paid work placement with a local employer, funded by the Government. It provides a fully funded opportunity for young people to get paid work experience. The six-month placements will be for 25 hours per week at National Minimum Wage; the employer can choose to offer increased hours and/or an increased wage.
The Kickstart Scheme announced by the Government expects to offer hundreds of thousands of job opportunities over the next few years. A £2 billion pot is available to fully fund positions with businesses across the UK, some of which will be with local businesses in Anglesey and Gwynedd.
Employers can spread the start date of the job placements up until the end of December 2021.
How can Môn CF help you Kickstart your career?
Our employment support team can help you to:
- Start a Universal Credit claim (if eligible)
- Create/update your CV
- Complete application forms
- Prepare for Kickstart Placement job interviews
Kickstart Scheme vacancies are now live.
Speak to your DWP work coach to apply and get in touch with us for help with your CV and application forms.
- Trainee Confectioner (Gaerwen)
- Trainee Baker (Gaerwen)
- Trainee Administrator (Holyhead)
- Network Administration Assistant (Gaerwen)
- 2 x IT Technician Assistant (Holyhead)
- Administration Assistant (Holyhead)
- Labourer/ Fitters Mate (Gaerwen/ Various Locations)
- Trainee Nursery Assistant (Llangefni)
- 2 x General Operative/ Labourer (Holyhead/ Various Locations)
- 2 x Trainee Butcher (Llangefni)
- Assistant Cleaning Operative (Holyhead/ Various Locations)
- Grounds Maintenance Assistant (Various Locations)
If you are interested in hearing more about the Kickstart Scheme job placements, complete our online enquiry form.