Môn CF’s experienced Training team offers a comprehensive suite of accredited training and qualifications in health, safety and grounds maintenance. Our high-quality courses aim to increase knowledge, understanding and skills in order to develop and maintain a strong Health & Safety culture in the workplace.
Providing training to your workforce enables you to meet your legal duties with regard to staff/customer welfare, reduces workplace risk, and improves business performance. With this in mind, we can help you identify and prioritise your company’s training needs, then create bespoke, flexible packages which meet your exact requirements. All of our courses can be delivered at a venue of your choice, including our own sector-leading facilities across Anglesey.
Due to the social distancing guidelines we are currently only delivering training via distance learning in the below courses:
- FAA Level 2 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace (RQF)
- FAA Level 2 Award in Fire Safety (RQF)
- FAA Level 2 Award in Food Safety in Catering (RQF)
- FAA Level 2 Award in Manual Handling – Principles and Practice (RQF)
- FAA Level 2 Award in First Aid for Mental Health (RQF)
- FAA Level 3 Award in Principles of Safeguarding and Protecting Children, Young People or Vulnerable Adults (RQF)